Robin Phillips is the author of Saints and Scoundrels and writes for a variety of publications, including Salvo Magazine and Touchstone and the Colson Center. He is currently working on a PhD in historical theology through Kings College, London. He lives in North Idaho with his wife, Esther, where they run the Nature's Essential Oils website. Robin's personal blog is Robin's Readings and Reflections.
Latest Articles by robinphillips:
- From Feminism to Gay ‘Marriage’, May 11, 2012 in Feminism & Related Issues&Hot-Button Issues&Sexuality
- Too Feminine?, May 6, 2012 in Femininity & Modesty&Feminism & Related Issues
- Flesh Parades, Doug Wilson and Cinematic Nudity, April 9, 2012 in Biblical Womanhood&Femininity & Modesty&Feminism & Related Issues
- Gender Equality Takes Center Stage, October 18, 2011 in Feminism & Related Issues
- Oops, there goes my gender!, July 5, 2011 in Feminism & Related Issues&Personal Testimonies&Sexuality
- ‘Slutwalk’ and the Negation of Female Sexuality, June 21, 2011 in Biblical Womanhood&Feminism & Related Issues&Sexuality