Robin Phillips studied philosophy at London University and received his B.A. [Honors] in Western Civilization from the UK’s Open University, where he graduated summa cum laude. While living in England he worked as a political journalist and researcher for the pressure group Christian Voice and appeared on national television to debate social issues. In 2007, he moved to America to take the position of history teacher at the Classical Christian Academy where he developed a six year curriculum spanning all of Western Civilization. He currently lives in the Pacific Northwest of America where he is working on a PhD in historical theology through King’s College, London. He is a one of the columnists at the Charles Colson Center, a regular contributor to the Kuyper Foundation’s biannual Journal ‘Christianity and Society,’ the author of the monthly ‘Letter from America’ and ‘The Persecuted Church’ columns for the Christian Voice magazine, the director of the Alfred the Great Society, in addition to writing for a variety of publications including World Net Daily, the Spokane Libertarian Examiner, Touchstone, Fermentations, the Jonathan Edwards Society, Salvo Magazine and their blog ‘Signs of the Times.’ His book The Decent Drapery of Life is currently under publication with Wipf and Stock publishes while another book, Saints and Scoundrels, is currently under publication with Canon Press. He is the director of the Alfred the Great Society (http://atgsociety.com/) and blogs at http://robinphillips.blogspot.com/.
Latest Articles by robinphillips:
- From Feminism to Gay ‘Marriage’, May 11, 2012 in Feminism & Related Issues&Hot-Button Issues&Sexuality
- Too Feminine?, May 6, 2012 in Femininity & Modesty&Feminism & Related Issues
- Flesh Parades, Doug Wilson and Cinematic Nudity, April 9, 2012 in Biblical Womanhood&Femininity & Modesty&Feminism & Related Issues
- Gender Equality Takes Center Stage, October 18, 2011 in Feminism & Related Issues
- Oops, there goes my gender!, July 5, 2011 in Feminism & Related Issues&Personal Testimonies&Sexuality
- ‘Slutwalk’ and the Negation of Female Sexuality, June 21, 2011 in Biblical Womanhood&Feminism & Related Issues&Sexuality