I'm happily married to a wonderful man of integrity name Don. We have 5 beautiful children. I was born and raised in Nevada. We call the state of Washington our home now. I love being a full-time Domestic Engineer. My heart and my life is centered around my home. My family says I'm the best cook West of the Mississippi. I love Little House On the Prairie and I've seen every episode. You can also visit me on my blog, Love Abounds at Home.
Latest Articles by mommaking:
- Feminism Does Not Discriminate, May 17, 2013 in Eugenics/Demography&Feminism & Related Issues
- Oh Foolish Woman, Stop Throwing a Tantrum, September 5, 2010 in Biblical Womanhood
- Prayer For Homekeepers, August 12, 2010 in Biblical Womanhood
- My Passion Stems From My Past, June 30, 2010 in Biblical Womanhood
- Living a S.I.L.K. Lifestyle in a D.I.N.K. Society, June 10, 2010 in Getting Back Home&Personal Testimonies
- Well-Behaved Women, May 27, 2010 in Biblical Womanhood&Feminism & Related Issues&Mothering