Hi! Thank you for visiting my profile. I am Mrs. Wayne (Nikki) Hunter. I am married to a retired U.S. soldier and small business owner, the momma of several (double digits) beautiful children ranging in age from twenty-two to two, and a homemaker. I have a blog/website titled "The Wonderful World of Womanhood".
Latest Articles by waynenikkih:
- Someone has to Worry about Money, February 1, 2014 in Biblical Womanhood&economy&Entrepreneurship&What Can We Do?
- The Difference Between Homemaking and Housework, May 6, 2012 in Biblical Womanhood&Family&Mothering
- The Master’s Social Worker, May 6, 2012 in Biblical Womanhood&What Can We Do?
- Parental Rights – Parental Responsibilities, August 16, 2011 in Family&Fatherhood&Mothering&Training Children&What Can We Do?
- Discouraging Younger Women, November 30, 2010 in Biblical Womanhood
- A Husband’s Plea: “Admire Me”, May 7, 2010 in Biblical Womanhood
- Beautifying a Home with What One Already Has, April 12, 2010 in Practical Homemaking