Posted By LAF Editor on July 31, 2014
All around the world today there are reports of war and violence – Iraq, Israel… It is tragic. But, these are not the most dangerous places in the world today. Where is the most dangerous place in the world today? A mothers womb! What was meant for protection and reverence has become a slaughterhouse. We are obligated in times such as these to communicate the heart of God on the matter.
Here are five things your children need to know about life:
I. What the Bible says about life.
There are at least six texts that every child needs to hide in his heart to understand the status of children in the womb and the heart of God toward them.
- Genesis 1:26-27 “Let us make man in our image, according to Our likeness” …man is made in the image of God.
- Exodus 20:13 “Thou shalt not kill.”
- Psalm 139:13-16, “You knit me together in my mothers womb; you formed my inward parts…your eyes saw my substance before I was unformed” See also: Ephesians 1:4,
- Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you”
- Luke 1:35,41 “and it happened when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the baby leaped in her womb”
- Luke 1:15 “He will be filled with the spirit, even from his mother’s womb”
- Proverbs 24:11 “Deliver those who are drawn toward death.”
Read the rest here