Give-Away! Three Decades of Fertility – Ten Ordinary Women Surrender to the Creator and Embrace Life
Posted By LAF Editor on September 29, 2015
In honor of women who have seen through the lies perpetuated by Planned Parenthood and feminist-driven government-sanctioned social programs who have for decades devastated the lives of women in the name of “Women’s Health”, we’re giving away a copy of “Three Decades of Fertility” today while Cecil Richards sits and sweats out questions of responsibility and accountability before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Be in prayer that she folds and confesses. God’s plan for parenthood works best.
What would happen if a married woman gave the best years of her life to her Creator? Could He be trusted? Would her life be wasted? Ten women did just that and joyfully discovered that the God of LIFE was faithful.
Includes two bonus chapters on optimal health and nutrition for women during their fertile years and beyond.
Also includes the answers to several questions that readers asked in a survey taken in 2012. All ten authors answer these questions with their own unique perspective on each one. Some of the questions include:
1. How do you deal with the fear of increased miscarriage, infant loss, or birth defects? How can one handle that kind of pain, especially over and over again?
2. How do you balance life with older kids and babies? Do you feel this is unfair to the older children? How do they feel about having more brothers and sisters? Is it being greedy to want more babies at the risk of not being able to meet the needs of the rest of the family?
3. How do I deal with extended family members, friends, and even the medical community who disapprove of our continuing to want more babies as we get older?
4. Will I have the energy I need to continue to raise children into my 50s if I have some in my 40s? Is it fair to the child to have older parents?
5. Do you have any practical tips for high mileage mamas dealing with fatigue, pelvic separation, joint pain, varicose veins, etc.? In other words, what kinds of pregnancy issues did you have to deal with, and how did you deal with them?